Submit your request by filling out this form
or call the American Job Center
(AJC) for further assistance. During the appointment, you can access computers and ask staff for support in the American Job Center (AJC) Resource Room
for onsite (in-person) or virtual services if you need access to a computer and connect to the Internet.
Onsite services are requested by appointment only and are held at the AJC Resource Room.
Here are services available upon request by appointment for an in-person at any of the DOL AJC locations:
Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- File an Unemployment Insurance claim using the AJC Resource Room
- To resolve a claimant issue, you may request a one-on-one appointment with UI
Employment & Training (DET)
Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Complete a Referral for DVR Services (virtual or by telephone)
- One-on-One Appointments with your VR Counselor (by appointment)
Industrial Affairs (DIA)
- File a Complaint: Discrimination and Wage and Hour
- Work Permits